On 26/02/2016 22:21, Mike Thompson wrote:
Thanks! I haven't found any valid edits from this user. He/she has been tagging any patch of bare ground as building=house. In some cases there might be a building inside that bare patch of ground (difficult to tell with the imagery), but in most cases there is nothing.

Be careful about that - imagery in the less privileged parts of the world often lags quite a bit... On the ground in Dakar I see quite a different picture from what I get from Bing orbital imagery.

But I haven't looked at that particular user.