That price is for weekend only. If guests also want to stay Thursday
evening then the price you found is higher than 79.

Also beware any city taxes and breakfast - 79+9.50+4.50=93!! Thus we are
equal cheapest or cheaper depending on which days you decide to stay.

I also checked a bunch of UK booking sites and found nothing cheaper once
breakfast and taxes had been added.

The prices we have are fixed whereas booking sites trend up as availability
falls.

Rob