Arffff...

>> For info just in case you haven't seen it, this previous thread on the
> "dev" list explains why coastline updates stopped temporarily:
>

> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/dev/2016-February/thread.html#29068
>
> Ok,

In fact actually there is not lake with coastline because i have change all
of its... So... The begest problem is in relation of the number of node.
But with HR Bing and other HR images, the current trend is towards
increasing nodes.

I have use JOSM with java 64X and -Xmx1700M to do edit on all parts of
multipolygon...
to work with outer part it's possibile to work with multilinestring part
relation... This case exist in EU

I don't have an openstreetmap forum account because inscription has
claused... But i am speaking with a Russian contributor has made a revert
in history. I am waiting a response...

*Out of subject : In France the disccuss is different because we are
speaking about the good data choice for the position of coastline and mean
tidal coef ... That's an other context.*

So @Christoph Hormann can you reoponned you post on forum? Or wait a litle
because I should like an answer of RU contributor.

Thanks

Jérôme