Hi,

I would like to put out a worldwide alert for the work of 00crashtest
who has been tweaking things since January - 233 changesets and
counting...

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/00crashtest/history#map=4/45.53/-38.57

The problems I have seen include arbitrarily modifying admin boundaries
based on tourist information possibly other non-authoritative sources.
The boundaries of DC and the City of London are now incorrect/broken. I
am working on the City of London, exchanging changeset comments with the
user, but I can't do the whole world so I would encourage people to
check their area...

Note that I think this is innocence and not vandalism, but they are
rather active at the moment and it would be great if we could repair and
limit the damage.

--colin