Hi Greg,

Am 09.04.2016 um 18:52 schrieb Greg Morgan:
> Thank you for publishing your intent.  I am coping the US Talk list because
> a number of us rail fans in the US are looking at European tag models for
> the vast railway network that we are piecing together.
> http://www.openrailwaymap.org/ looks like the only way to show cases all
> the features of rail changes. Will there be an impact to the railway map
> too?

OpenRailwayMap has never supported priority=*. It was Mentz who found
this tag at an old, abandoned proposal although some railway mappers had
told them that there is a better tagging (usage=* + service=*). There
are already validation rules for JOSM users which show warnings if a
track has priority=*.

Best regards

Michael