Korea needs more contributors desperately and everyone should be
encouraged to to become one. I just had a presentation where I showed
OSM to an interested audience. If this user did not understand the
rules, maybe that's also our fault that it wasn't clear? Or the
instructions in Korean are insufficient?
In any case, please make sure the contact with this newbie is correcting
the situation but is welcoming enough not to scare the user off.

my 2 ct.