No, it's clear to me that we don't "tag for the renderer". I'm trying to
have all the main info in the tags, easier if it would to go in the name.
But it is not going in this way. For what I can find the correct names
looks like as we have now:

"Johnson Space Center"
"Marshall Space Flight Center"
etc..

Then they are referred as NASA sites as "NASA's Johnson ... space center",
"NASA's Marshall...space center", etc... So, the name=* looks good.

It remains to solve the JPL case, where the operator is the Caltech but it
is a NASA center (
http://nominatim.openstreetmap.org/details.php?place_id=198909689)

FabC

> Is "NASA" really part of the actual name, or are you suggesting "tagging
> for the renderer" because you expect to see "NASA" on the map? NASA is
> certainly the operator, and that tag links the site to NASA.
>
> //colin
>

> On 2016-06-27 14:38, Fabrizio Carrai wrote:
>
> Correct, without NASA in the name we miss the important relation with the
> agency.

>> NASA could be added to the operator tag.  That could cause some confusion
>> with regard to JPL as it's operated by the California Institute of
>> Technology for NASA.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Adam
>> On Jun 27, 2016 07:05, "Fabrizio Carrai" <fabrizio.car...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello all,
>>> I was checking about the NASA sites and I found the "NASA" term was not
>>> always presente in the name tag:
>>>
>>> "Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center", Houston [1]
>>> "Kennedy Space Center" (See Note below)
>>> "Jet Propulsion Laboratory" , Pasadena, California [2]
>>>
>>> The Goddard is an exception (IMHO correct and complete)
>>>
>>> "NASA Goddard Space Flight Center" [3]
>>>
>>> Note: The Kennedy Space Center limits are not defined, I don't know if
>>> they can be.
>>>
>>> Sometime "NASA" is indicated as "operator". What do you think, should
>>> NASA be added to all the names ?
>>>
>>> Thanks for your opinion.
>>>
>>> --
>>> *FabC*