Hi all,

As the new version of MapRoulette is getting close to final release, I have
started to write tutorials. The first installment is about creating and
maintaining challenges. Some people have already given this a go and I have
received very useful feedback that helped squash some bugs (many still to
be done...) and also helped me write this tutorial. Let me know what you
think about it:
https://github.com/maproulette/maproulette2/wiki/Introducing-New-MapRoulette---Part-1.-Creating-and-Maintaining-Challenges

If you find bugs or things you think should work better or different,
please look through the issues and open a new one if your problem is not
yet covered: https://github.com/maproulette/maproulette2/issues

Have a nice weekend,
Martijn van Exel