I'm not playing the game, as it would get in the way of making Mapillary
pictures...
If you could convince the creators of the game to include making pictures
(and sending them out when back on wifi) to gain extra points of spots
where we need such pictures, then yes. Without their cooperation, you'd
need to convince them to install another app and it wouldn't make the
players win extra points in the Pokemon game, so I don't think they'd be
very interested.

Now, if we could launch a game of our own and hype that...

Polyglot