On 14/07/2016 19:49, Michał Brzozowski wrote:
I would swear I saw a page doing exactly that (with a comparison slider).
The reason is I suspect that some website uses old cc-by-sa OSM data
(due to its nature, with their own updates) without attribution nor
with modified map data released.

Apologies if I've misinterpreted the question, but if you saw something comparing against old OSM data it might have been using tiles from http://map.fosm.org/ ? That's based on pre-licence change OSM data. There are some people updating that, but not many.

Best Regards,

Andy