čet, 25. kol 2016. u 15:30 Daniel Koć <daniel@koć.pl> napisao je:

> I've also noticed that the line between artworks and memorials is
> blurred, especially with statues

In my opinion, we can use both tags. If something is a sculpture, add
tourism=artwork+artwork_type=sculpture. If it is a sculpture whose main
purpose is to remind us of a person or an event, add historic=memorial.

About the icon, I think we should add a new key, something like
sculpture_shape. It could have countless values, and only the most frequent
would have their unique icon. Values would be: human, child, human_sitting,
human_standing, human_on_horse, bust, horse, dog, abstract. Those account
for about 95% of sculptures. Others get the default icon. Having an
approximate shape of a sculpture on a map helps a lot with orientation in
space.

Janko