Hi all, for over 4 years, my dream is to load the whole planet file via
osmosis and do statistics with it.

After i load it i want to give to the planet some SQL love
<http://t.sidekickopen63.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg4XrmfHMQByL0f6nqlW3LyBkH56dL4Zf8p2wPs02?t=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fbaditaflorin%2Fosm-postgis-scripts%2Ftree%2Fmaster&si=6117088740507648&pi=a3db92e7-fcc2-49a5-d36d-3fb1cbb4dabb>
and
do some planet wide statistics, instead on running one query for USA, one
for Canada, one for South America, etc etc.

1 Planet, 1 world.

The last time i had tried this i had waited for 7 days for the planet to be
imported before something crashed and burned.

I am sure that somebody already have the full planet file loaded via
osmosis and that it could generate a database dump

This database dump, that will be in the order of 500GB-1TB will be perfect,
because it can be imported.
Then, maybe i have to wait a day or two to generate the indexes.

But i least have the planet in one place.
And i can update the map every week or so.

ᐧ