I think I have asked this before a long time ago here - but I can't find the original message, or remember the answer I'm afraid. I am trying to add tags to a road which has permission for all vehicles forward, but only buses and bicycles backward. I can't get my head around how to do this. Should I make it one-way, and somehow add exceptions for buses and bicycles in the opposite direction? I guess I can't use buslane=*, as it's not just a bus lane - or should I? Also, if I add buslane=*, will that translate automatically into prohibition for the rest of the vehicles in one of the directions?

Any suggestions much appreciated.