Russian Wikipedia just replaced all of their map links in the upper right
corner (geohack) with the <maplink> Kartographer extension!  Moreover, when
clicking the link, it also shows the location outline, if that object
exists in OpenStreetMap with a corresponding Wikidata ID (ways and
relations only, no nodes).  My deepest respect to my former Interactive
Team colleagues and volunteers who have made it possible!  (This was
community wishlist #21)

Example - city of Salzburg (click coordinates in the upper right corner, or
in the infobox on the side):
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%97%D0%B0%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%86%D0%B1%D1%83%D1%80%D0%B3

P.S. I am still working on improving Wikidata linking, and will be very
happy to collaborate with anyone on improving OSM data quality.