I'm wandering through Africa at the moment basically tagging untagged ways
and area=yes.  I think I've corrected several thousand but something that
I've just hit are boxes tagged hires=yes or no.

Most are more than a year old.  These I'm unsure what to do with them if
anything should they simply be deleted if more than a year old?

Thoughts?

Thanks John