Hi there,

We are aware of the Corine import problems and have discussed them locally at
least in Sweden. Our community is very loose with not much activity in mailing
lists or other media, but so far consensus has been not to remove Corine if
it's not replaced by improved data.

I have done some cleanup myself mostly around Kalmar, but in the huge Northern
parts of the country it seems unmanagable. Some users have made good progress
in the Bergslagen area though.

/Andreas

Skickat från min iPhone