Hi

Why do you believe this to be a problem? It may be pointless, but not an error.

I need to point out none of these given examples are multi-polygons.

DaveF

On 18/02/2017 11:37, Tomas Straupis wrote:
   Another interesting example are polygons like this:
   http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/400182030

   Polygon geometry is fine here, but it has one pointless node close
to one of the nodes. Pointless because it does not influence the final
geometry of the polygon.
   And if you look around there are a lot of such buildings with
pointless nodes. I would say almost every building has them...

---