On 16 March 2017 5:43:34 PM GMT+00:00, Alert Bouterse <al...@bouterse.com>
wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>
>Since I am daily on the street for work. I improve the maps, using
>Streetcomplete. Last week, I needed to give my mobile a factory reset.
>Since then, the app is giving an error, getting the autorisation from
>osm:
>"All listed Permissions need to be granted."
>If I check in osm it states that Streetcomplete is autorised. Enyone a
>clue
>what might be the problem and solution?

Try going to osm.org, my settings, oauth settings and click revoke on the
streetcomple app. Go to your phone's app manager, find streetcomplete, and
clear its cache and data. Then restart the app on your phone and grant access
again (it'll open the osm.org login page) after making an edit.

It's probably overkill to do all these steps, but I'm not sure which will do
the trick so I give them all.

--
Vdp
Sent from a phone.