Wow, I think this is a great milestone. Thanks!

Now if only we can get a mixture of Wikidata's SPARQL and Overpass QL. A
kind of a hybrid language between the two? Because Wikidata will probably
never have the Overpass "in" or "around", which narrows the data down to a
single country or county, or to a radius around something. I find that very
useful.

What if you connected to the Overpass API, ran the Overpass query, and then
filtered the Wikidata data by the results of Overpass? Does that even make
sense? For example: Overpass gives me all elements with a wikidata tag in a
county, and then SPARQL can filter down the data to find all humans within
that data. I think that's possible.

Anyway, thanks for your service (although I think it's down right now).

Janko