I'm quite certain that this could be solved by a crowdsourced OpenLabelMap,
Mountain ranges come into discussion in various mailing lists from time to time
every year, but any solution faces the ground truth rule and high resolution of
OSM a hard way.
A separate database is IMHO the way to go.
A crowdsourced version of Natural Earth, maybe?
Yves

Le 22 août 2017 01:42:35 GMT+02:00, "Daniel Koć" <dan...@xn--ko-wla.pl> a écrit
: