On 03-Sep-17 12:53 AM, Andy Mabbett wrote:
On 1 September 2017 at 14:37, Oleksiy Muzalyev
<oleksiy.muzal...@bluewin.ch> wrote:

I received today my new DJI Spark quad-copter and made a panoramic aerial
image with it:
Impressive pic.

Curious about the drone, I found this review:

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eYGih4FI8c

and now I want one!

While I may want one, I also know there are legal restrains on it use. These
are local.

Suggest you check for local regulations for there use, and if you want to
travel with one then the regulations there too.

If your going to Egypt .. don't take a drone as they are illegal will be
confiscated at the boarder and some have been detained for some time due to
having one.

Having read the regulations .. I'm not getting one. Too restrictive and
subjective observations may have trouble develop.