Per request on my user page by Mateusz Konieczny, I wrote a query that
shows "featured" geo-tagged Wikipedia articles without an OSM object. This
way community can prioritize to work on the more popular locations first.
Instead of "featured", query can also use the article popularity (pageview
counts).

Also, I explain how to access this service via API.  I really hope JOSM and
MapRoulette will be able to support queries natively.  Any JOSM gurus?

Request - https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User_talk:Yurik

P.S. Thanks Shu!