Would it be possible to add accessibility tags to both the bus stops and the
bus routes? This would inform from where to where there is such accessibility.

Pierre

      De : john whelan <jwhelan0...@gmail.com>
 Envoyé le : mercredi 20 Septembre 2017 17h13
 Objet : [OSM-talk] Wheelchair accessibility

I was at a presentation yesterday evening about accessibility, well it was free
coffee what more can I say?
All Ottawa buses have two spaces for wheelchairs.  We map wheelchair accessible
toilets and other things for the map but we currently as far as I am aware we
don't include information on things that move.
Should we and how would you do it?
For example I understand in the UK there are problems at many railway stations.
 Perhaps mapping railway stations as being wheelchair accessible or not would
be a start.