Ilya,

Thank for creating this interesting challenge. I have used it for the last
two days. I am having a slight problem with two things.

   - I am having trouble connecting with telegram. Everytime I click on the
   'click to start the bot' it gives me a 'this address wasn't understood'
   error

(tg://resolve?domain=osm_streak_bot&start=04d4548656a3ce0c6a3bb8e3c920650be6873505a0a2d9e13470e76f9d43fb66)
   - I get my daily reminder email at 6:47 AM. Is there any way for me to
   get this around 9 AM when I am around my computer?

Regards,

Gaurav

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 8:18 PM, Ilya Zverev <i...@zverev.info> wrote:

> Frederik wrote:
> > I'm sure that before too long, you will receive many emails by people
> who offer all kinds of excuses for not having edited on one particular day
> and who beg you to allow them to make up for it without breaking their
> "streak" ;)
>
> Actually the website should accept a changeset from the day before, in
> case you missed it, but received a task by email or telegram. But it
> haven't been tested: I don't want to risk my streak :)
>
> Ilya

Gaurav Thapa
Project Manager
Secondary Cities Pokhara Project