Hi
I think you're seriously over complicating this.
Just look up the address on their website & use that.
Multiple house numbers: '107-109'

DaveF

On 27/12/2017 17:36, Catonano wrote:
I hope this is the right place to ask about tagging

There s this shop that has shop windows on 2 streets
https://imgur.com/a/icpwJ

Some of its shop windows have street numbers. as shown here
https://imgur.com/a/ny08t

This is  a quite common case, as you can see here
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Vr2vKuqr1S5hjf772

Some have their shop windows separated by building entrances or a different shop windows

How do I map these ?

My idea is that every shop window should be its own point with address info and then a relation should group them and be tagged with common data, such as the shop name, the web site, the phone number, the operator, whatever

Does anyone here know of any example of a similar situation ?

Thanks