Hi,

On 03/05/2018 04:15 AM, Daniel Koć wrote:
> I wonder how OSMF plans to use it?

We're leaning towards a cautious approach, i.e. not "spend it all for
something cool" but use the money spread across several years. It is
also clear that it would be unwise to use a one-time donation for
anything in our ordinary budget lest we'd have to find a similar donor
regularly!

At the last face-to-face meeting of the OSMF board we discussed plans to
run a "microgrant" scheme which could pay for things like (but not
limited to) coding projects in the OSM ecosystem. It is possible that we
will use part of the Pineapple Fund money to start something like this.
Details, however, still need to be worked out and no final decisions
have been made.

We have exchanged 15 of the 18 BTC that we received and got £146k from
it. This was thanks to Grant Slater who picked a very good time to make
these exchanges. The remaining 3 BTC are still in our account but we
will sell them as soon as we have a good opportunity.

Bye
Frederik