Various topological errors related to power lines are not detected by OSM
editors. Monitoring the High Voltage power network for Quebec I often find
nodes connecting crossing waterbody, highways, landuse to the power lines. JOSM
validation do not detect these.  I often, it seems that remote mappers forget
to look sideways in their virtual world.  Also, it is probably possible to
write an Overpass query to find nodes that intersect this various «incompatible
worlds».

This made me write this humoristic note. Who knows, this may help OSM
contributors to remember to look sideways.
Risks of editing nearby high voltage power lines (humour note)
https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/PierZen/diary/43443

Pierre