I found another OSM page directed at OSM-Wikimedia collaboration [1]. This one
encourages OSM users to add images of OSM maps to Wikimedia wikis as static
graphics. As such, I wonder if advances in placing dynamic dynamic maps in
wikis (though mapframe and maplink has made this page somewhat out of date? I
don’t feel that I have the standing in the OSM community to update such a page…

And please remember to suggest a short list of OSM Help pages that will be
useful for Wikimedians coming to OSM for the first time to add multilingual
names. Thanks!

Joe

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Collaboration_with_Wikipedia
<https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Collaboration_with_Wikipedia>

Joe Matazzoni
Product Manager, Collaboration
Wikimedia Foundation, San Francisco

"Imagine a world in which every single human being can freely share in the sum
of all knowledge."