On 05/05/2018 17:07, Richard Marsden wrote:
My code is being surprised by a number of corridors that are tagged
highway="corridor".

The two examples I have in-front of me are both in Dublin, Ireland; at
Stephen's Green Mall and St James Hospital.

I say surprised because the page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Map_Features does not list this
corridor tagging, and my code assumes unknown highway tags are
vehicle-routable (and filters out footpaths, stairs, etc).

That seems ... courageous*.  There are few enough values for "highway" at taginfo (see https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/highway#values ) to be able to choose only the ones that you want.

Realistically, if you're blacklisting rather than whitelisting you'll potentially think that every typo (like https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/tags/highway=apath ) is vehicle routable.  You probably don't want to do that.

Best Regards,

Andy

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik8JT2S-kBE