On 09/05/2018 19:21, Andrzej Kępys wrote:

OsmosisRuntimeException: The replication state doesn't contain a timestamp property.

Any idea where can I post/report this?

Here (or the dev list) is as good a place as any :)

What this normally means is that osmosis has somehow "become confused" - somehow some invalid replication data appeared, or you tried to reset the replication data and something failed, or you tried to reset the replication date for the first time since the http -> https move happened.

Here's what's in /var/lib/mod_tile/.osmosis/state.txt on a server of mine right now:

#Wed May 09 20:40:05 CEST 2018
sequenceNumber=2963281
timestamp=2018-05-09T18\:39\:01Z

You should have something similar.  If you have something other than a valid sequenceNumber / timestamp combination, try resetting the replication date to a known-good value.  Typically I'd do that with "openstreetmap-tiles-update-expire".  Note that when the OSM servers moved from http to https a change to that was needed to ensure that the files are obtained from https URLs (since osmosis didn't follow redirects).  In the version that I use (and the version referred to by the switch2osm guide) that is:

https://github.com/SomeoneElseOSM/mod_tile/blob/switch2osm/openstreetmap-tiles-update-expire#L114

Best Regards,

Andy