Hi,

On 06/20/18 15:40, Mario Frasca wrote:
> our map now only shows the area as if it were part of the State of
> Israel, which is not, according to international law.

We try not to show the world according to diplomats and international
law, but according to the reality on the ground. If something is
illegally occupied by space aliens, then we will show it as space alien
territory, because space aliens is what you have to deal with if you
should want to travel there.

Our data will usually contain hints about the finer details, but our map
is not a political map and nobody benefits from us showing theoretical
claims that are out of sync with reality.

Bye
Frederik