Greetings,

I did not see a local Sweden talk email list, so my apologies for the
email to this list.

HOT was contacted about mapping to support fire fighters working in
Sweden on the current wildfires there and I would like to connect with
active local OSM mappers in Sweden to see if they are interested in
mapping to support that request.

Please contact me off list and we can discuss how best to proceed if
anyone is interested.

Or pointers to where best to contact mappers local to Sweden would be
most appreciated too.

I do use tools like "Who's Around Me" and "Who Did It" as well to help
identify local, active folks, but wanted to try and reach out to the
community first as contacting individuals is not always the most
productive way :)

Respectfully,
Blake