I'm afraid it's not useful on our wiki. First of because our pages are not
connected to Wikidata (for obvious reasons).

But if people want to have a look at Lua code, or if they want to use it on
a Wikipedia to refer back to OSM objects, that's where it could be useful.

Jo

Op zo 29 jul. 2018 om 15:09 schreef Yuri Astrakhan <yuriastrak...@gmail.com