Il giorno mar 30 ott 2018 alle ore 18:59 Yuri Astrakhan <
yuriastrak...@gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Stefano, thanks!  One important aspect - it seems a single generic request
> with guidance gets done much better than multiple smaller items. I highly
> recommend uniting behind the general "improve maps" request to get WMF to
> commit to maps full time, rather than "throwing us a bone" (creating a
> small task-oriented team with a limited time duration).  The current
> proposal that is already gaining a lot of discussion momentum is at
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2019/Miscellaneous/Wikimedia_Maps_Improvements

Since there's a risk of dropping for that proposal (because WMF wouldn't
want to do a specific fundraising to have a proper team?), I collected the
two main issues in this proposal
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Wishlist_Survey_2019/Miscellaneous/Improved_style_and_internationalized_labels_in_Wikimedia_Maps

There are a couple more which could be supported to have more OSM appear in
wikis.

Stefano