I wrote a web-application which can display either Wikipedia articles of any language version, which have got geographical coordinates, or Wikidata items, which have got coordinates, or Wikimedia Commons categories with coordinates, or OSM objects which have got wikidata=, wikipedia=, wikimedia_commons=* tags around a location.

The web-application is available via the link:
http://ausleuchtung.ch/geo_wiki/

It is about twenty file lines of code. All heavy lifting is done by the Wikipedia, Wikidata, Wikimedia APIs, or in one word - MediaWiki API, and the Overpass API. Click on the map and the geo-markers with the corresponding links will appear on the map around the click. With Wikimedia API, i.e. with the Wikimedia Commons categories, it sometimes may work after a slight delay, as if the API is "asleep" to save energy, but as soon as one starts to use it, after about half a minute it works fine.

I am thinking of integrating also search of videos with coordinates around the click. However, I am not certain yet with videos.

I use this web-application for planning my surveys to see what is there at a certain place, which categories I may improve, what Wikidata items I may enrich being on the ground, etc.

Best regards,
Oleksiy