Sorry, you are right, right mouse (since I did inverse buttons, left mouse for
me) to show contextual menu.
The third option in the popup is OSM Tile Dirty.  I sent to the server the last
local version I have to assure this fix your problem.

I generally display with Firefox and it works well. The web console shows
instructions sent to the web for dirty.
 ex. GET https://tile.openstreetmap.org/4/2/4.png/dirty

I tried with Chrome. It also works but I have problems if I try to show the
Development tools.

Pierre

    Le lundi 19 novembre 2018 19 h 36 min 22 s HNE, Daniel Koć