Hi all,
This is a short note of thanks to everyone in the OSM community who has
supported Microgrants for our OSM colleagues in developing countries the
last two years.

HOT is running a campaign to raise funds for another round of Microgrants
in early 2019. 100% of funds raised during the campaign period through 31
December will go back out in the form of grants to help OSM communities
with the basics for mapping projects - equipment, internet access,
training, workspace, etc. Projects are conceptualized, designed, and led
entirely by the community receiving the grant.

On behalf of the communities that this will support, I'd be so thankful for
any contribution you're able to make: http://donate.hotosm.org

Best wishes for a happy holiday season.
Tyler
p.s. More on what this year's round of grantees have achieved:
https://www.hotosm.org/updates/microgrants-2018-update/

*Tyler Radford*
Executive Director
tyler.radf...@hotosm.org