Yesterday I made some changes around the railway station in Drauffelt: https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/50.01668/6.00843 I added some roads in the parking lot and a pick-nick site between the Clerve and the Irbich.

This morning at work I checked how it looked and it was rendered. Now when I look at home it is not rendered, at any zoom level. Not with refreshing, not with using a different browser.

The biggest difference between home and work is that home is connected to a dutch provider and work is connected to a UK provider on a US IP-address. Are there different rendering servers for those regions? I know that there are different tileservers, but I didn't know the rendering was also different. Is that not really inefficient to have two servers render the same tiles?

Regards,
Maarten