Carlos — I am the maintainer of that library Bryce provided the sample code
for. I am happy to answer any specific questions about it. However, I’d advise
you take some time to study python first. Without a basic understanding of the
language you are programming in, you are unlikely to be successful at solving
problems using that language. There are many excellent, free python learning
resources available.

Martijn