That's wonderful, Kate.
I saw some more pictures on the OSMF Flickr account, but those also don't show enough detail to make out what this record is..I'm curious too! :)
Martijn

On Sun, Mar 24, 2019 at 11:02 AM, Oleksiy Muzalyev <oleksiy.muzal...@bluewin.ch> wrote:
Hi Kate,

Thank you for sharing!

I read the article and the description of the Award for Projects of Social Benefit. Still I have a question, - is it a music plate, what you hold in your hands on the photo? If yes, what kind of music it contains?

Unfortunately, the photos in the article are rather small and cannot be zoomed in. Would it be too much to ask to make an HD photo of the award, publish it online, and sent us the link?

It seems to me there is a text on the award, and I am curious what it says. But on the photos in the article the text is not readable.

Best regards,
Oleksiy