For Berne counties, I think it technically depends on where the
"infringement" takes place, whatever that would mean in this scenario, but
the idea that Google would go to another country to spend $$$ to sue over
this one line is preposterous to me.
Let me put it this way: I would be comfortable taking the "risk" myself.