Apr 21, 2019, 11:03 PM by i...@zverev.info:

> Please, could we have a deletion policy in our wiki that clearly states "No
> obsolete pages here", forbidding deletion of anything except spam or
> otherwise harmful pages? Deleting our history is plain vandalism

Please note that by using "vandalism" you claim that this action was malicious.
Unless you have really, really good reason to claim that whoever did it was
deliberately
doing this to damage OSM the please avoid such claims.

> , no better than physically destroying pieces of human history displayed in
> museums.

And that is frankly a bizarre claim. For start a typical piece displayed in
museum is not
possible to be unbroken with a single click and is worth far more
than an outdated wiki page.