"Warning This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally
privileged information and is intended only for the use of the
intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination,
distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the
information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be
guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or
contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed
to have accepted these risks. Company Name is not responsible for
errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for
any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other
statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
company."

I have been scolded and ignored in the past for forwarding an email
with this sort of signature to an OSM email.

I was promptly informed this was a public email list and emails with
that type of sig were not welcome.

Regards,
Blake