There is a very big difference between "lively debate", and hurling
insults at individuals. Being of a different opinion than our system
administrators and expressing that, if very long in the tooth and
annoying in its repetitiveness is quite OK, and like most I simply
switched to ignoring the individuals posts. Calling people names is off
limits and doesn't need any additional confirmation in a CoC or whatever.

Simon