The idea of getting rid of the "WikiProject" page title prefix. There's a bit
of discussion of that
herehttps://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Talk:Wiki_organisation#Page_Name_conventions.2Fguidelines
Discussion from 10 years ago!  As I said a the time, I support the idea in
principle. I don't like the "WikiProject" prefixes on country pages and I've
given my justification for that there, however it's a relatively subtle benefit
and quite a disruptive major renaming exercise.
10 years later though there's a shift of opinion which might mean we're ready
for this. What I mean is, over time there's probably fewer people feeling
precious about their old wiki pages and more people feeling the wiki needs to
be tidier! (and getting page naming right can help with tidiness although it's
far from the only issue)
Another overlapping topic is how we use sub-pages. Generally we use them too
much in my opinion. Often renaming a country page will entail renaming a whole
load of sub-pages.
The list of "WikiProject" titled pages is
here:https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Special:PrefixIndex/WikiProject?hideredirects=1
Harry

    On Thursday, 18 July 2019, 01:29:10 BST, dcapillae <dcapil...@gmail.com>