> ... I wanted to express "person P was born in building B" in Wikidata,

imho: my proposal for example for "Haydn's birthplace"

one tag for a memorial

historic=memorial
memorial=plaque
name=.....
subject:wikidata=Q7349    ( https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q7349  Joseph
Haydn )  it is an extra;  but useful for some programs.

and another tag for the building.

building=....
wikidata=Q1375165           ( https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q1375165 Haydn's
birthplace )

--------------

there is a https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q19979289

*"building where someone was deemed to be born, not a hospital. Add this in
P31 in addition to properties about the architecture or function of the
building. If it's the actual place of birth of the person, add the house in
P19 of the person's item"*

searching for examples  ( instances of Q19979289 )   with "wdtaxonomy -i
Q19979289"   [1]    for creating similar wikidata items
 -Haydn's birthplace (Q1375165)
 -birthplace of Franz Liszt (Q1445881)
 -birth house of Jean-François Millet (Q3280233)
 -birth house of Joan of Arc (Q3280236)     (
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/161619115 )
 -birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci (Q3280239)
 -birthhouse of Victor Hugo (Q3280244)
 -Mozart's birthplace (Q3327039)       (
https://www.openstreetmap.org/node/265024462 )
 -birthplace of Ronald Reagan (Q4917087)
 -Bashō's birth house (Q11614939)
 -birth house of Bedřich Smetana (Q12049583)
 -birthplace of Adlai E. Stevenson II (Q14681610)
 -birth house of Blas de Lezo (Q20492856)
 -birth house of Franz Schubert (Q28653671)
 -birth house of Antonín Dvořák (Q29018403)
 -Bob Marley birthplace in Nine Mile (Q61745553)
- ....

[1] https://github.com/nichtich/wikidata-taxonomy

Imre

James <james2...@gmail.com> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 25., Sze,