Hi,

On 25.10.19 09:52, Tom Ka wrote:
> - any recommendation for tool/app/etc to process v0.3 data (up to
> 01.05.2006 on planet/cc-by-sa) (and convert them to v0.6)?

There's a perl script "04to05.pl" in SVN, this works for 0.3 data as well.

> - is history before 01.05.2006 (easily) available (other archive or
> local source) (Europe or CZ would be enough)?

We didn't have history files at the time and those were times when we
still used segments, so in today's history files these early times
cannot be represented (at least not for ways). I am not aware of any
older files. But the amount of .cz data in that old planet file is so
small (7251 nodes and 7453 extremely short ways) that it probably
wouldn't make a lot of sense to go back further.

Bye
Frederik