3 Nov 2019, 11:42 by philippe.latuli...@gmail.com:

> Are there better ways to maintain some privacy while editing the map?
> Are there some tools? Or is there a way to make edits in a way that
> doesn't reveal my username to regular users?

two ideas, both obvious and not panacea:

Make many unrelated edits. Your location would be still revealed, but not
specific places that you visited

------

Make new account from time to time, abandon old one and do not link them?

But that would require you to avoid inventing new tags (look, this tag was used
by N users)
and to not participate in votes.

And this would likely make only slightly harder to link your edits.

quite old but AFAIK nothing changed here:
https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/23027/multiple-accounts-allowed