Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] Proposal process Wikipage - Adding note about the use of seperators for values
From: Mateusz Konieczny
CC: Talk

What is your question?

What kind of note you expected and where?

4 Dec 2019, 10:37 by talk@openstreetmap.org:
Hey all,

someone pinpointed me to the wiki at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Semi-colon_value_separator and I looked at https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposal%20process and wonder why I cannot find a note about that.

Cheers

Sören Reinecke alias Valor Naram