Hi,

Hard to believe, but the conference that we had once in 2013, has got its second coming! Announcing the perfect event for these living in Eastern Europe, or who can afford flying AirBaltic:

State of the Map Baltics 2020 will take place in Riga, Latvia, on 6th of March 2020. It will be a part of a bigger event, Baltic GIT Conference (no relation to the version management system).

We would be delighted to see you as a participant or, even better, to have you on the stage. Please register at:

http://2020.sotm-baltics.org/

The language is English, the sea and beaches are near, and the weather should be fine. Once again, that is a great chance to meet mappers from the less represented countries, but without travelling to the far edge of Africa.

More news to follow — and see you there!

Ilya